Top 10 Salesforce Apps to Boost your Productivity
There are so many proprietary systems and hooks and integrations that it’s hard to know what’s worth your time. Get more out of Salesforce with these recommended plugins!
SmartCloud Connect: bring the power of Salesforce to your Email. Work in the email environment you already know & love (Outlook, Office 365) while harnessing the power of Salesforce.
What you can through SmartCloud Connect:
- Get Salesforce insight of email in one click
- Add emails and events as Activities to Salesforce
- Create/edit contacts, leads and any other Salesforce records
- Save attachments of emails and events to Salesforce
- Search any Salesforce record right from Outlook/Office 365
- Synchronize your contacts, calendars and tasks
InvisibleDialer: make your sales organization more productive while on the phone. Call any contact/lead or call lists directly from your browser.
How does InvisibleDialer help sell more?
- Dial automatically directly from Salesforce & track statistics - Who was reached? When? Results of the call?
- Setup call lists easily & assign to team members with one click. Delegate like a pro, save time, and increase productivity.
- Leave pre-recorded voicemails with the click of a button - No need to create a new voicemail every time.
DocuSign for Salesforce: sign and send documents anytime, anywhere, on any device. Ranked as the category leader by Analysts and AppExchange users alike, and Salesforce’s exclusive e-signature provider.
MailChimp for Salesforce: more than 7 million people use MailChimp to design, send, and track email marketing campaigns. Keep your MailChimp and Salesforce.com data in sync with this free integration. Build campaigns, manage subscribers, create custom queries, and more.
Conga Composer: easy document generation & reporting. Create & deliver documents, presentations & reports in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML email & PDF from any standard/custom object. Generate proposals, account plans, invoices, quotes, contracts & more.
Dropbox for Salesforce: collaborate with your customers and colleagues on all of your most important content stored in Dropbox, right from within Salesforce. Organize and share content while on the go with the Dropbox for Salesforce mobile app.
Enabler for Excel: perfect for Excel junkies who want to do all the usual data loader types of tasks, but without all the .csv files.
What Salesforce apps and plugins can you not live without? Share them below in the comments!